The device offers a MultiViewer display for professional HD production
AW-HS50 is a half-rack size video switcher. Despite compact size, it features 4x SDI inputs, 1x DVI-D input, 2x SDI outputs, and 1x DVI-D output. A MultiViewer Display function allows the producer to split the screen in 8 different ways, and a Frame Synchronizer offers easy and high-quality switching. By combining the switcher with the AW-HE50S PTZ camera and AW-RP50 Remote Camera Controller, you can get a space-saving and low-cost HD production system.
- transitions: 13 mixes and wipe patterns,
- key function for selecting from linear, luminance and chroma keying,
- P-in-P and Aux buses are included: a bus transition function enables mix transitions.
Simple control buttons
Five buttons in each A and B buses (max. 10 with the Shift function), a P-in-P button, a Cut button, a Key button and a FTB button allow precise control with this simple panel. A slide lever provides easy transitions control, P-in-P, and Key Fade In/Out. Various functions can be assigned to 2 user buttons (max. 4 with the Shift function) for one-touch operation.
- The city councils
- Conference rooms
- Schools & universities
- TV studios
- Radio studios
- Sports facilities
- Cultural centres
- Clubs & discos
- Shops & malls
- video formats: HD (1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/24PsF, 1080/23.98PsF, 720/59.94p, 720/50p), SD (480/59.94i, 576/50i)
- video inputs: 4x SDI, 1x DVI-D,
- video outputs: 2x SDI, 1x DVI-D,
- Multi Viewer output: 1x,
- BKGD Wipe/DVE pattern: Wipe x 13,
- BKGD Transition type: Cut, Mix, Wipe,
- KEYER Number of keys: 1,
- KEYER Key type: Linear key, Luminance key, Chroma key,
- KEYER Transition type: Mix.