Live broadcasting with a compact and easy-to-use system
The AG-HMX100 is a digital audio-video mixer with HD/SD multi-format video switcher, audio mixer, digital effector and frame synchronizer. It is used as an AV switcher with a variety of effects, and broadcast signals - all by itself.
A Multi-View function displays the source images on monitor, while keeping the system configuration simple. Producers benefit from smooth delivery, set-up and removal at event venues, as well as low-cost operation. Great-ranging SDI (HD/SD), PC (DVI-I) and HDMI (HD) inputs, various digital effects and comfortable menu operation join with advanced features, such as controling the Panasonic projectors, to configure a system that supports a broad variety of applications, from live broadcasting to production.
The AG-HMX100 can also serve as a 3D video switcher with double SDI inputs. By combining it with few 3D cameras and projectors, it can operate as a 3D live system for low-cost 3D image broadcasting and production.
Digital and analog audio mixing:
- 10 audio inputs: you can select up to 8 audio inputs from 4 SDI audio inputs, 2 HDMI audio inputs and 4 XLR audio inputs,
- audio output: SDI audio is output from PGM, PVW, and AUX and has XLR and pin terminal analog outputs,
- audio effects: pan, equalizer, voice changer (pitch/level) and mute,
- level meter: displayed as a Multi-View on the LCD screen.
The innovative Multi-View function
The Multi-View and Multi-View output terminal (SDI/DVI-D) offers a split display of the PVW, PGM, and images from all sources on a single screen. Displays each of the input names and audio level meters - all of them can also be overlaid. The Waveform Monitor (WFM) displays the waveforms of video Y signals to allow multichannel systems to be used with a single monitor.
- The city councils
- Conference rooms
- Schools & universities
- TV studios
- Radio studios
- Sports facilities
- Cultural centres
- Clubs & discos
- Shops & malls
- video inputs: 4x SDI (HD/SD switchable), 2x HDMI and Composite (switchable), 1x DVI-I,
- video outputs: 4x SDI,
- Multi Viewer output: 1x DVI-D,
- preview output: 1x.