An example installation of robotic cameras in the studio of TOK FM Radio
TOK FM Radio is using few SONY BRC-Z330 for live video broadcasting their interviews in Internet. The cameras are not permanently mounted - they are installed on the tripods.
Have you ever thought of broadcasting a video from your studio or recording the interviews?m
Remotely operated robotic SONY BRC and EVI series cameras installed in radio studios, connected to vision mixers and driven by the LIVE TV STUDIO application is an ideal tool for every radio broadcaster. A video image coded as a stream (streaming) combined with sound form a full live transmission.
Thousands of radio stations all over the world have already used this convenient method. Those who do not have enough money can even employ free-of-charge streaming solutions (e.g. Ustream.tv).
Network audio-video streaming let radio stations:
- draw a wider audience
- develop their image by showing their professional and modern work style,
- have their audience „watch radio“ by engaging their sense of vision,
- influence an audience with body language and gestures,
- show their reporters and invited guests live and catch their emotions, expression, movement, situation and enrich topics discussed,
- respond to audience's needs and satisfy their curiosity,
- make use of all benefits TV broadcasts bring while remaining a radio station
Why live TV?
LIVE TV systems make broadcasts easier and minimise transmission costs at the same time by using:
- automated remotely operated SONY TV cameras
- software for one-person control
- optimal solutions for broadcasting from sessions of councils and local parliaments
- the best streaming offers (also those free of charge)