The new Sony EVI H100 cameras feature full HD 1080p/30 video quality
The Sony EVI-H100S and H100V cameras are part of the new range of EVI PTZ cameras announced in 2011. The cameras display Full HD 1080p picture with a 20x optical zoom and has a feature of the Wide-D function, together with a host of other features which make these cameras ideal for conference rooms, e-learning, coaching, security and more. Available in black and white housing. The EVI H100S offers a HD-SDI interface while the EVI H100V offers a DVI interface.
The cameras include the following features:
- Full 1080p/30,
- 1/3 type Exmor CMOS sensor,
- 20x optical zoom and 12x digital zoom,
- Two interfaces: HD-SDI (EVI-H100S) or DVI (EVI-H100V),
- desktop or ceiling mounting (E-flip function),
- black or white housing (EVI-H100SW and EVI-H100VW).
Watch the presentation of EVI-H100S on InfoCOMM.
- wide range of changes in the optical focal length (zoom): 20x,
- ceiling mounting bracket (E-flip function),
- high horizontal resolution,
- combines advanced signal processing with multiple exposure control options - all for maximising the picture quality even in the worst conditions,
- the camera settings can be controlled remotely at high speeds via the RS-232C (VISCA protocol),
- extremely low noise level,
- low dimensions and weight,
- available in two colors: white and black.
Normal Mode: 1.7 lx (F1.5, 50 IRE)
SD: VBS (composit)
720p/59.94, 720p/50, 720p/29.97, 720p/25
EVI-D90 - 10 W
AC adapter, power supply, IR remote control, ceiling mounting bracket, manual.