he AW-HE130 delivers the best image quality of any integrated PTZ camera
With the highest image quality of any PTZ camera, the new Panasonic AW-HE130 goes beyond gorgeous HD video (1080p/1000 TV lines) to empower you with unsurpassed functionality. The AW-HE130, with Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) and production-quality HD streaming, even lets you create a single cable solution — with camera power, IP control and streaming content all on one CAT5/6 cable!
Building on the legacy of the popular AW-HE120, this camera packs in new industry-leading features like a 3G-SDI output (up to 1080/60p), three newly developed 1/3-inch low-noise 3MOS sensors, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), audio embedding, IP Live Preview with browser control and great low-light performance. Camera is available in black (AW-HE130K) and white (AW-HE130W).
- HD/SD-SDI, HDMI analog component and SD composite outputs are standard,
- supports international HD and SD video signal formats including: 1080/59.94p (HDMI only), 1080/59.94i, 720/59.94p, 480/59.94p (HDMI only), 480/59.94i, 1080/50p (HDMI only), 1080/50i, 720/50p, 575/50p (HDMI only) and 576/50i,
- weighs 6.6lbs and consumes 21 Watts,
- available in pearl white (HE130W) and black (HE130K) colors,
- built-in four-position ND filter (clear, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64) for exposure control in brightly lit shooting situations,
- pan-tilt mechanism for a high level of responsiveness and static precision,
- a low Noise Criteria level of 35 for shooting in noise sensitive environments,
- up to 100 preset settings in memory bank,
- a twist-lock ceiling mounting.
AC adapter, power supply, IR remote control, ceiling mounting bracket, manual.